Apple throws lots of engineering efforts into the Safari browser to render it as smooth as possible for iOS users, but this doesn’t alter the reality this Safari for iPhone needs some functionality that could be deemed helpful. A jailbreak developer Minazuki has tried to make Safari browser for iOS 13 more customizable by releasing Safari Electro 2 tweak for iPhone and iPad.
Safari Electro 2 tweak offers numerous modifications to Safari for iPhone and iPad, but two much needed and highlighted features are; an iPad style tab bar which make tabs switching more frequent & easier on iPhone or iPod touch and a Bookmark bar.
In other notable features Safari Electro 2 tweak brings Loading Bar customizations, option to hide iCloud Sharing history, iPad-style switcher, background music, option to hide Private Mode alert and much more. Full features and screenshots of Safari Electro 2 jailbreak tweak can be seen below:
Safari Electro 2 Tweak Features:
- iPad Style Tab Bar
- Bookmark Bar
- Background Music
- Option to hide iCloud Sharing history
- Option to hide Private Mode alert
- Customize Tab Bar background colour
- Customize Navigation Bar background colour
- Custom Loading Bar border
- Customize Loading Bar background colour
- Customize Loading Bar radius
- Option to hide Favourite Screen header
- Customize number of Favorite Icons
- Customize favourite icon text color
- Customize favourite screen background color
- Customize favourite icon radius
Safari Electro 2 Tweak Screenshots:
Safari Electro 2 tweak adds options to configure in Settings app and is currently compatible with with iPhone and iPad running iOS 13 to iOS 13.4 and can be downloaded by adding the following given repository link to your package manager.
Additionally, please like our FACEBOOK page and Follow us on TWITTER to encourage our work. Let us know about your experience through comments below, so that we can share more tweaks which lies within your interest.