Oppo is now rolling out RealmeUI Android 10 update for Realme 3 and Realme 3i. Android 10 update carries a software version RMX1821EX_11_C.10 and brings new RealmeUI skin, May 2020 security patch and various new features on both Realme 3 and Realme 3i.
Realme has 33 million users worldwide and 21 million are only on India. This huge success is due the good customers and device support and timely android updates for secure and smoother performance. Last month Oppo released RealmeUI Android 10 update in the form of C.09 software version to limited devices and now company is pushing RMX1821EX_11_C.10 update for those Realme 3 and Realme 3i users who couldn’t receive previous Android 10 update.
If you have already upgraded your device to latst Android 10 update through C.09 update then this RealmeUI RMX1821EX_11_C.10 update will only upgrade your device to the latest May 2020 security patch. For full changelog see below.
RealmeUI Android 10 update – Changelog
- New realme UI, new Real Design & Improved user interface
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen
- Added adaptive animations in Weather app
- Added artistic wallpapers
- Added Bubbles feature
- Added Focus Mode
- Added management feature for recent tasks
- Added new charging animation
- Added new system sounds
- Added pause feature, floating window and settings for screen recording
- Added screenshot settings
- Added TalkBack floating prompts
- Added trim feature in Recordings
- Added two new features in Smart Sidebar & other optimizations
- Added Weather ringtone
- Animated wallpapers support on lockscreen
- Customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen
- Floating window for Calculator
- Optimized 3 finger gesture preview floating window for Screenshot
- Optimized Album UI
- Optimized Camera UI
- Optimized Contacts UI
- Optimized Game Space
- Optimized navigation gestures
- Optimized one-handed operation.
- Optimized Quick Settings interface
- Optimized the Floating Window feature
- Random MAC address Generator
Realme 3 & Realme 3i – Specifications
Both Realme 3 and Realme 3i are dual-SIM smartphones having 6.2-inch HD+ IPS display which is protected by Gorilla Glass. Both phones come with dual camera setup in back with 13MP main sensor plus 2MP secondary along with a 13MP selfie shooter at the front. But bothe the deices differ majorly on the bases of processor; as Realme 3 is powered by the MediaTek Helio P70 chip while Realme 3i is powered by MediaTek Helio P60 SoC. Both smartphones were running ColorOS 6.0 based on Android Pie out of the box but thanks to good device support that both Realme 3 and Realme 3i are now upgraded to Android 10-based RealmeUI.
How to Install RMX1821EX_11_C.10 Update on Realme 3/ 3i
NOTE: make sure your device has 50%+ battery life.
Step 1: Make a backup of your data by going to “Settings >Additional Settings >Back Up and Reset >Backup & Restore”
Step 2: Download RMX1821EX_11_C.10 update from below link and move to the internal storage of your Relame 3/ 3i device.
Step 3: Now open the file manager on your phone and locate the moved update file.
Step 4: Then click on the file and select “Update Now” option
Step 5: Wait for the installation process to finish. Once done reboot your device.
Download C.10 RealmeUI Android 10 update
If you didn’t receive the C.10 update over-the-air then simply download the RealmeUI Android 10 update for Realme 3/ 3i from below. The RMX1821EX_11_C.10 update weighs more than 2gb in size, so please make sure to connect to WiFi network before downloading the update