OnePlus is now rolling out OnePlus 8 OxygenOS v10.5.7 update in India over the air. OxygenOS v10.5.7 update bring April 2020 security patch, enhanced system stability, Camera & Network optimizations and known bug fixes to OnePlus 8.
OnePlus has made OnePlus 8 kernel source code open source a few days ago to support development community. OEM has published several till date bug patch patches to resolve the infamous green screen issue. Now company is releasing another OOS update and gives it full focus to its latest flagship device.
OnePlus 8 is a flagship smartphone operated by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC with an Adreno 650 GPU built-in. OnePlus 8 features a 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080x 2400 pixels and a refresh rate of 90Hz. OnePlus 8 gets its energy from a huge Li-Po 4300mAh battery that enables fast 30W charging.
Full Changelog of OnePlus 8 OxygenOS v10.5.7 Update:
- Optimized touch and interaction experience
- Improved power consumption performance of the system
- Improved system stability and fixed general issues
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.04
- Improved stability and compatibility of Bluetooth connection
- Improved the shooting experience with Camera and improved stability
- Improved the performance and stability of Wi-Fi
- Improved the stability of communication
- Optimized network latency for online games and improved the smoothness
Download OnePlus 8 OxygenOS v10.5.7 update
OnePlus 8 OxygenOS v10.5.7 update will hit to all users in phases, it means all users may not get the update today and have to wait a little. If you didn’t get the update but can not wait then head below to download OnePlus 8 OxygenOS v10.5.7 update and then install it by using built-in System Update tool.
Let us know in comments if you face any issue while updating your OnePlus 8 to May OxygenOS v10.5.7 update. Additionally, please like our FACEBOOK page and Follow us on TWITTER to encourage our work. Thanks